Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random About Me Facts

Because I am bored, I decided to steal this from someone's blog.

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Texas Road House
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Mashed potatoes
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Italian Sausage and Pineapple
5) What do you like to put on your toast? Grape Jelly and Vegetable Oil (I call it butter but it isn't)
6) How many televisions are in your house? 3- but they are all my dad's
7) What color cell phone do you have? Grey/Black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left.
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes, tonsils and wisdom teeth
10) The last heavy, item you lifted? Wookie. I like to pick her up and fake body slam her.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I know of.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?Maybe the day, but not how.
13) If you could change your name, what would it be? I always wanted to go by my middle name when I was younger, but I'm comfortable with my name now.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Depends on the bottle.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 2- one brown, one black
16) What’s your goal for the year? Save at least $25,000 between mine and A's paychecks
17) Last person you talked to? Wookie- oh wait, person would be A on Skype
18). Last person you hugged. Wookie, prior to that, I don't remember my last hug.
19) Favorite Season? Fall
20) Favorite Holiday? Halloween
21) Favorite day of the week: Mondays and Wednesdays right now because of Ceramics
22) Favorite Month? October- wedding, birthday, and halloween
23). First place you went this morning? back door to let Wookie outside.
24) What's the last movie you saw? A Very Brady Sequel was on TV today, and there really wasnt anything else on. 
25) Do you smile often? Yes. 
26) Do you always answer your phone? If someone actually calls me
27) It's four in the morning you get a text message, who is it? Maybe my brother after work if I had sent him something earlier in the day, or a friend in a different time zone.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green!
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? I really like the DP but I'm trying to not drink cokes so lately its just powerade
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? No
31) Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? My husband to be home!
33) Can you do push ups? No
34) Can you do a chin up? Yes
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!!
36) Do you have any saved texts? No, but I had to look to know
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
38) Do you have an accent? Apparently I do, even though I don't hear it
39) What is the last song to make you cry? No idea
40) Plans tonight? Hopefully finishing my quilt, working out, and watching the Buffy marathon on Chiller.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing, I didn't leave my house.
43) Have you ever been given roses? Never just roses, but I have gotten them in a bouquet with other flowers
44) Current hate right now? boredom and sore muscles
45) Met someone who changed your life? Yes!
46) How did you bring in the New Year? Went to my brother's house
47) What song represents you? I always thought it was Seven Years by Norah Jones or On My Own from Les Miserables
48) Name three people who might complete this? Probably just Holly or Tammie if anyone
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? watching TV- but I cannot remember what I watched.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Wookie! You're stealing my pillow!!"

1 comment: