Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Additional News

I was hoping to be able to post a picture of my embroidery Dr Suess baby quilt that I made, but due to a mistake on my part in allowing someone else to help in the edging, I have to redo that. The quilt was done, but I washed it and when it came out of the dryer 3/4 of the edging that someone else did had come out, fraying a lot of the backing material. I am in the process of trying to get it back to completion but you will have to be patient seeing as I have a few other things on my plate right now.

I start my new job on Monday, and I have quite a few codes and things to memorize. I also had a dental appointment today, and I am proud to announce that even after 25 years of horrible eating and drinking habits, I am still cavity and filling free.
I also received a steroid injection on Monday into my elbow. Apparently I have Tennis Elbow- despite never playing tennis or doing anything that resembles that type of movement. My pinky and ring finger on my left hand have been tingly/numb since my dad's 50th Birthday Party and this shot should help relieve the inflammation that is pressing on my ulnar nerve. If this doesn't help, I will receive a referral to an Orthopedist, and then possibly surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment